Our Centre for Agrihousing Vocation and SME Skills Training is dedicated to facilitate the business
capacity and empowerment of Nigerian youths and women by combining training/education with
the production of commodities in agribusiness and housing value-chain.
Our 4-week entrepreneurship training and empowerment will help you to leave poverty
and unemployment behind.
Through our team of subject-matter specialists employing the training methodology of “Learning-By-Doing-and-Earning" you will be able to acquire competencies in the
following aspects of agrihousing vocations:
- Technique of applying organic agricultural fertilizer for higher productivity and income in the production of organic agricultural crops, such as: plantain/banana, cassava, maize, rice etc.
- You will be taught the technique of applying organic supplement for the
production of healthy livestock, such as: poultry, farming, catfish farming, snails farming and rabbit farming.
- You will be taught to use mini-farm implements to achieve best practice in agriculture, such as the use of brush cutter for removing weeds, tiller and plough fort reducing farm rigour, chain slasher for cutting down shrubs and little trees on farm land.
- Processing of primary agricultural products into finished products like:
plantain flour, dry fufu flour, smoked catfish processed snails as well as cassava-based commodities: chin-chin and bread.
- Production of laterite soil cement-stabilised blocks and setting of
blocks for the construction of affordable houses and production of durable roofing sheets.
Our SME training will provide you will competencies in small
business management techniques for running your chosen vocational enterprise profitably and sustainable.